Instructions for Poster Presentations at the 53rd EASD Annual Meeting 2017
- Please have your poster prepared in advance; the poster boards’ surface will be fabric. Posters are best attached using short pins or Velcro. Short pins will be available at the Poster Help Desk in the Poster Hall to attach your poster to its corresponding board.
- Reprints/handouts of each individual poster (e.g. sheets of DIN A4 format) or a QR code leading to the one poster can be made available at the corresponding poster board (NO BOOKLETS).
- Third-party Poster Tours/Sessions, especially during the official EASD Poster Events, are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
- All Posters must be on display from 11 – 15 September 2017
- Size of usable area: 190 cm wide and 120 cm high (width x height).
- The Title, the Author(s) and the Place(s) of work should be positioned at the top of the poster.
- Each presentation should include a brief explanation of the Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Please do include any relevant disclosure information on your poster.
- All text, tables, and drawings should be large enough to be seen at a distance of 2 m.
- Drawings may be originals or photographs, provided they are of appropriate size. Data should be in the form of tables and/or figures.
- Only English language may be used.
- No branding / advertising is allowed.
- The presentation number of your poster has been given to you in the detailed notification of acceptance. This number will also be included in the Provisional and Final Programme and on the poster board.
- There won’t be any Poster Printing Services offered via EASD.
Mounting of Posters:
- Posters can be mounted from 13:00 Hrs. to 17:30 Hrs. on Monday, 11 September 2017 and from 7:30 Hrs. to 10:00 Hrs. on Tuesday, 12 September 2017.
- Posters must be kept on display until 12:00 Hrs. on Friday, 15 September 2017.
- Posters that have not been taken down by the author(s) until 14:30 Hrs. on Friday, 15 September 2017, will be removed and disposed of by the organisation.
- EASD and the Local Organisers are NOT liable for any loss or damage that may occur to the Posters at the Poster Help Desk or on the Poster Boards.
- The presenting authors* of posters will receive an e-mail from EASD (firstname.lastname@example.org) with additional information and details about uploading their poster to the EASD 2017 Virtual Meeting.
- EASD encourages the sharing of knowledge. However, should you wish to only share your work with the ~15,000 attendees at the EASD Annual Meeting, please indicate this on your poster. EASD does not police the Social Media postings of delegates, however, we do expect all delegates to follow Social Media etiquette.
*As indicated throughout the submission process all correspondence regarding the handling of abstracts is sent to the e-mail address that was entered in the system as contact for the presenting author (= first author not the submitter).