Albert Renold Prize 2024
The Albert Renold Prize recognizes outstanding achievements in the field of pathophysiology and treatment of diabetes mellitus.
To be eligible for nomination:
- Candidates must be an EASD member
- Candidates can be from any country
- There are no age restrictions
Nominations should be made on the available nomination form, and sent as one complete PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org, containing:
- One Letter of Recommendation of not more than 1,000 words signed by up to three nominators. Additional letters will be disregarded.
- Curriculum vitae of the nominee including a list (without reprints) of ten publications considered to reflect the nominee's most important contributions in the field.
The awardee will receive a monetary prize generously sponsored by Lilly and will deliver a Lecture during the EASD Annual Meeting in the year of the award describing the awardee’s most important scientific achievements.